Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well this one is just going to be a little about me..

Hey everyone! Like my page says, my name is Kelsey. I have a 1 1/2 year old baby boy that is the light of my life. He is a very special baby, he is missing part of his brain and what he does have is like 3 months underdeveloped. He was never supposed to walk or talk, and was supposed to be in special schools his whole life. Well guess what? He is walking, actually running now :) and talks, ALOT! He is my little miracle :) I am 18, will be 19 in the end of September. Things have been going pretty bad for me lately, but I am doing my best to stay in good spirits and overcome every little thing life has to throw at me. I have a wonderful boyfriend that helps me get through everything, and is always there for me. I have pretty much been a single mother for my sons whole life, even when his dad was around, up until a few months ago when Garion walked into our lives. He helps me out with Dante so much, and helps take care of him like it is his own kid. I think it will be good for Dante to have a man that is steadily going to be in his life. I'm not sure what else to say for now about me, if you wanna know anything else just ask. The next post will be better, trust me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment